"Doctor Who" leads Jodie Whitaker and David Tennant are among British celebrities lending their singing pipes to a new album that benefits the UK's Children in Need organization.
Others featured on Got it Covered include Helena Bonham Carter; Jim Broadbent; Olivia Colman; Shaun Dooley (also from "Doctor Who"); Luke Evans and "Yesterday" star Himesh Patel.
The CD version isn't available on Amazon US, but you can download the album, or specific tracks, here.
Here's the full track list:
- Helena Bonham Carter – Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell
- Jim Broadbent – Blue Moon by Rogers and Hart
- Olivia Colman – Glory Box by Portishead
- Shaun Dooley – Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift
- Luke Evans – Smile by Charlie Chaplin
- Suranne Jones – Symphony by Clean Bandit
- Adrian Lester – I Wish by Stevie Wonder
- Himesh Patel – All These Things That I’ve Done by The Killers
- David Tennant – Sunshine on Leith by The Proclaimers
- Jodie Whittaker – Yellow by Coldplay
- Group cover of It Must Be Love by Labi Siffre