More info here.
Gotham City’s Caped Crusader springs into action as the criminals of Gotham City run rampant! A burglary at the Gotham City Museum, a hostage situation at the courthouse, and an explosion at the chemical processing plant. Can Batman keep the people of Gotham safe?
Batman wears a Golden Age-inspired Bat Suit with a bat insignia, integrated posing wire in his cape, and utility belt that houses his two-way Bat-radio. Five head portraits are included with one unmasked ‘Bruce Wayne’ portrait, as well as a mask that he can hold in his hands or over his shoulders.
The Dark Knight comes equipped with loads of crime fighting equipment including two Bat bolas, a variety of Batarangs, two-way Bat-radio belt buckle that attaches to his belt, a Rebreather breathing apparatus, and more.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE BATMAN FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Five (5) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L&R)
- One (1) pair of karate chop hands (L&R)
- Cowled head
- Chest insignia
- Leather-like cape with integrated posing wire
- Fitted Bat Suit
- Utility belt with two-way Bat-radio belt buckle
- One (1) Bat mask (can be held)
- One (1) Rebreather breathing apparatus
- One (1) two-way Bat-radio (connects to utility belt)
- Two (2) Bat bolas
- Four (4) different style Batarangs
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Post a Comment