This impressive replica model captures the elegance and timeless sophistication of Agent 007’s iconic 1964 sports car, and comes with a wealth of authentic details and functioning gadgetry. Open the doors and you'll discover a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and a door compartment containing a telephone. And when it's time for action, activate the passenger ejector seat, turn the revolving number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen, deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes and pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns. This collectible model car also features a detailed straight-6 engine, drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts and front and rear Aston Martin logos. The model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience full of nostalgia—a must-have for fans of the Aston Martin DB5, James Bond movies and LEGO building sets.
- Authentic replica of the world-famous 1964 Aston Martin DB5 sports car, featuring a classic design with drum-lacquered silver front and rear bumpers, moulded silver-coloured wire wheel rim inserts, opening boot, bonnet and doors, and a wealth of James Bond™ gadgetry, including a working ejector seat, revolving number plates, rear-window bulletproof screen, front wing machine guns and wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- This LEGO® James Bond™ Aston Martin DB5 model also features opening doors and a detailed interior with a concealable radar tracker and door compartment with telephone.
- Lift the bonnet to check out the straight-6 engine detailing.
- Pull back the rear bumper to eject unwelcome passengers.
- Revolve the number plates, raise the rear-window bulletproof screen and deploy the wheel-mounted tyre scythes.
- Pull back the gearstick to reveal the front wing machine guns.
- Own this collectible replica of the Aston Martin DB5, as featured in the classic James Bond™ Goldfinger movie.
- This set includes over 1,290 pieces and is suitable for ages 16+.
- New-for-August-2018 special elements include a drum-lacquered macaroni connector, 2x4 tile and 1M beam, plus a printed 1x2 tile with grille pattern.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.