A favorite pulp hero come alive. More info here.
The One:12 Collective The Shadow dons an outfit inspired by his appearance in the pulp fiction magazines and comics of the 1930’s and 1940’s – a wide-brimmed fedora, tailored suit, trench coat, cloak, and scarf. Change up his look with three head portraits in varying expressions, including a Smith and Street Pulp head ripped right off the cover!
This unknown man of mystery, The Shadow is ready and willing to wage war on the criminals of New York City, equipped with two blazing hand guns, a tommy gun with two removable drum magazines and a variety of gun-firing FX, and a Devil’s Whisper FX. The Shadow is ready to dispense justice in his unique vigilant style!
Burbank, The Shadow’s central communication agent, can be reached via the included two-way radio with extendable telephone arm and video module.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE THE SHADOW FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Ten (10) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of holding hands (L&R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Fedora (permanently attached to head portraits)
- Trench coat (removable)
- Cape (removable)
- Tailored suit
- Chest harness with two (2) handgun holsters (removable)
- Dress shoes
- One (1) tommy gun with two (2) removable drum magazines
- One (1) gun blast FX
- One (1) Devil’s Whisper FX
- One (1) Scales of Justice
- One (1) two-way radio with extendable telephone arm
- One (1) crystal ball
- Two (2) handguns with six (6) removable magazines
- Four (4) suction cup climbers
- Eight (8) gun firing FX in different styles
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post